Get away from it all to our orchard and slow down in our traditional 16ft canvas tipi! The tipi can accommodate up to 4 people, either a maximum of 3 adults or a combination of adults and children.
- Small wood-burning stove with fire guard
- King-size bed with sheet
- 2 fold-up foam bed mats
- Fire bowl outside with wire rack for campfire cooking
- Two fixed wooden bench seats outside
- Matches and firelighters
- Battery powered lantern
- Shared shower, compost toilet and kitchenette facilities (find out more here)
- Eco-friendly biodegradable shower gel, shampoo, soap and washing-up liquid. Only biodegradable products must be used in our drainage system.
Parking is in a grass field next to the orchard. This is a short walk of approximately 60 metres to the tipi. Wheelbarrows are provided to transport your belongings to your accommodation.
You will need to bring:
- Pillows and duvets or sleeping bags
- Single sheets if using the foam bed mats
- Kindling and fire wood (or buy from us)
- Torches, as the orchard paths are unlit
£80 per night
Group bookings: Groups of friends or families with up to 6 adults (plus children) are very welcome to book. We are such a small site and we hope this helps to create a peaceful and friendly atmosphere for all our guests. If your group is larger than this then we are able to offer exclusive hire of the orchard, please contact us for more details.
Is there anything I can't bring?
Sorry, we can't accommodate pets.
What can I buy on the farm?
Firewood and kindling, organic apple juice from our orchard, free-range pork sausages and free-range grass-fed beef burgers from our own animals.
Find out more about the farm and our campsite facilities.
Book Your Stay Online
Make your choice in the box below to see our availability.